Thursday, May 3, 2018

Tutorial Thursday - Easy Envelope Mini-Album

Good morning everyone!!!!
Today is TUTORIAL THURSDAY and I have a easy and fast mini album to show you.

Step-by-step:

You going to need 3 DL envelopes with 11x22cm. You must to close the envelope using double sided glue and cut one millimeter on both ends. I fixed the middle of my envelopes to 21 cm in length.


Then in the center of each I marked 10 centimeters on the right side and 10 centimeters on the left side. I was exactly one centimeter in the middle of the envelope


These will be my page pocket. I will create an opening at the end of each pocket using the STITCHED NESTED CIRCLES DIE.

Now I'll move on to the assembly of my mini album cover. For this I will need two card boards with 12x12cm and for the spine 3x12cm.

I will use a white card stock as the base to cover my cardboard with the measurement of 31x15cm. I align my 3 plates to allow 2 mm of spacing between the first plate and the spine to make it easier to handle.
We go to the decoration choosing a decorative paper and a palette of colors that match our previously painted image.


For the back cover we will use a rectangle with 26.3x11.70cm.
I glued our envelopes folded in half by 1 cm separation and attach to the spine of our album.
 We will now decorate our pockets using the same initial mechanism to create the small circular ledge.


For the Photo-Mats I cut 6 squares with 10x10cm as well as 12 squares with 9,60x9,60cm for the decoration of the same ones.


I put on the cover and back a tape so that in the end I can make a nice bow and keep my mini album closed. For the spine I created two small holes using eyelets to permanently attach my envelopes to the spine.


Now to finish we move on to the most fun part of the project: THE DECORATION!!!!!!!
And now the final project!!!!






My List Supplies:

Distress Markers
Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Tea Dye
Cloths: Scattered Straw, Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass
Beret: Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Scattered Straw 
Shoes: Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Scattered Straw 
Hair: Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
Outline: Weathered Wood, Tumbled Glass
Grass: Peeled Paint, Forest Moss, Twisted Citron


I hope you Enjoyed and Make sure to post in the La-La Land Crafts Facebook Fan Group if you create one!
I send wishes for love, joy, and crafty inspiration!!!!
Hugs
Irene Mendes



7 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing ,i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project Irene!! Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this,I want to make it but wish there was a way to download the page. I don't know how to save it, so I can have instructions handy.

    ReplyDelete