Thursday, October 13, 2016

Tutorial Thursday - Decorate a Box



Hi ladies, Alina here today. I'd like to share my idea for a lovely decorated box, made using a mailing box, which I always buy in a department store in the Netherlands. But I'm sure you can buy them everywhere, just check that area where you can purchase envelopes and stuff like that and you will find them for sure.
I've made this box for a young couple that is expecting their first child - a girl - and I can't wait to visit them after the baby is born. I only have to go shopping now, for a nice present, to put it inside.
I'm going to let the pictures ''speak'' for themselves. And I'm going to give you the list with the 
La-La Land I have used.







Use different patterned papers, for some lovely baby outfits:




And this is the finished box:




These is the list with dies: Double Stitched Squares, Pierced Scalloped Circles
The beautiful papers come from a Marianne Design paper pad, ''Eline's Babies Pink''.

I hope you like the box, thank you for stopping by and have fun crafting!
Hugs,
Alina

No comments:

Post a Comment