Sunday, April 24, 2011

Too many shoes? Not! Never! No way!


Greetings fellow La-La Land Crafts family! One of the things that has always drawn my attention and made me smile when I look at my Marci rubber stamp collection...are all the cute shoes! Right?! All snazzy and stylish and wonderfully positioned to just ever so slightly introduce another side to her personality...

So, I had to do something with Marci's shoes and here we have it.  Hope you like it and it makes you smile, too!   Can you guess which Marci each pair belongs to?


You can't see in the pic, but the little red shoes are blinged out and sparkly and the super hero boots have Diamond Glaze on them to give the sleek rubbery look.  I decided to keep everything else gray except the shoes and the teddy bear feet with the hopes that the shoes would stand out more.   One day, when I figure out how to take better pictures, you'll be able to see all the different textures and proper colors.  Ok! All done for the night and tomorrow begins another project my bud, Leanne!  WHOO HOO! I love big projects :)

Happy Easter Everyone!
Renate'

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh, no way. This is genius!! Far too cute!

    Thank you for sharing, xo Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. SOOO CUTE!! Must copy. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks everyone! I had lots of fun doin this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so clever to use only portions of the stamp, and I love this card!! Exactly..one can never have too many shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it came out terrific and I was there when you made it! hahaha.. So creative, yes you are. :)

    ReplyDelete