Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Marci’s Sittin’ Pretty


Good morning friends!!  Kris here with another cute card using Sitting Marci from the  Playtime Collection, released at winter CHA.  She is so pretty, isn't she??  I went with sorta neutral, earthy colors for this card.  Very out of my "norm" but I'm really liking how it came out!  I used the Capella paper (BG), and I sat her on a bench (Magnolia).   You can get her now as a digi, and very soon she’ll be available in rubber as well!! 

Thanks for stopping by!!   Hope you get time to Ink Something!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Great choice of colors and papers. Pretty flowers and Marci looks ready for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sittin' pretty Marci is so cute on that fence! I love all the colors and gorgeous card you've created Kristine!!

    ReplyDelete