Monday, November 1, 2010

Have a Super Day!

Did you have a Super Day yesterday at Halloween?  Since my son is all grown up, we don't even decorate for Halloween anymore.. the only Halloween thing I did yesterday was to go shopping for Halloween candy ;-)

Speaking of Halloween.. I have SO MUCH of Halloween paper left, it's not even funny.. So.. take a closer look at my card..  All designer paper on my card today is from Halloween collection by Basic Grey.. clever me, huh?  ;-)

My card today features Supercupcake Marci and two stamps from the Super Heroes Window set - the Window and the Sentiment!!  You can buy all of these stamps in our online store, HERE is the link :-)


Did you know that the Skyline Window stamp in the Super Heroes Window Set is sized just right to cut out with Cirlce Nestabilites, SUPER easy!!!   I stamped the Window onto the dp and colored with Copics - buildings with C1 and C3, and the moon with Y15.

Super Cupcake Marci was colored with these Copic Markers:

Skin - E00, E01, E02
Hair - C1, C3, C5, C7
all Purple - RV0000, V01, V15, V17, BV08
all Pink - RV000, R83, R85
Belt - YG03, G82, YG63


Hugs!!

5 comments:

  1. Prachtige kaart Irma,leuk afdrukje,mooi ingekleurd.

    Liefs Riet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created yet another wonderful card!! Love it. Hey, thank you for sharing your copic colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah what a super sweet Card. I love all the Marci's Just need a huge bank account to pay for everything on my wish list!!!
    Thanks for sharing, Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous card Irina. I love your images and the colours you have chosen on this one is superb. Thankyou for sharing this with us for the 'card for a child' challenge at MAWTT.
    Luv Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way cute! I love the paper and Cupcake Marci is too awesome! I love those purple boots!

    ReplyDelete