Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Tray


This was quite a project!!  It was almost like designing seven cards at once and they all had to go together :-)  But it's done now and I am pretty happy with it.. It was actually fun to do and I know that I will make this type of trays again for other occasions.

This tray measures 12" x 12" with each opening measuring 4" x 6".  Click on the photos to enlarge to see the details :-)






Did you notice that I made a window for Marcy?  I made it out of Grunge Board - painted with acrylic paints, distressed with Inks and embossed with wood grain embossing folder to give it some texture :-)

I used tons of different products and used a lot of different techniques for this project.  To name a few.. 

Project Recipe:
7 Gypsies Tray in White
Stamps: La-La Land Crafts - Fancy MarciPanda and Tuffy (dog) - From Tuffy Set
Winter Scene stamp (in the window) by Stampendous
Papers: Cardstock - Couture, Patterned Paper - Cosmo Cricket
Tools: Tim Holtz - Grunge Board, Wood Embossing Folder, Swirls die, Flower Die, Christmas Tree die, Martha Stewart Border Punch punches and Snowflake punches, EK Success Flower Punches and Corner punches, Cricut tree
Embellishments: Stickles - Crystal and Golden Rod, Viva Pearl Pen - Cream and Gold, Mudd Puddles - Snow, Flower Soft in Polar White, Ribbon and Twine - May Arts
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Inks - Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Wild Honey, Old Paper, Crushed Olive and Peeled Paint

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E01
Hair- E50, E13, E35, E37
all Red- R21, R24, R27
all Green - YG03, YG63, YG67
Panda - E13, E35, E37

Please email me if you would like to join my Workshop and if you have ANY questions  :-)

Hugs!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG This is amazing!!!! Yes I wanna join workshop...if I lived overseas heheh. WOW I cant stop staring at this love it.
    Kristy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. You did such a great job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too COOL for words Irina!! LOVE IT =) Very worth the time you put into it. I can how it would be like making 7 cards...WOW! But they all tie in so well together! =) A+++++!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Irina, that is amazing!! Hope I get to see it in person sometime because I would need 10 minutes at least to look it over and see all the details!!

    ReplyDelete