Thursday, November 4, 2010

Caroling Luka

Hi everyone! Lisa here, popping in to share a card I created showcasing Caroling Luka. Could he be any cuter???? And, yes, he's singing Joy to the World just for you! By using DP with a scene already featured, this card came together quickly and easily, which just goes to show you don't have to spend hours to make a card with a lot of pop... especially when the stars are Luka and Marci!

If you're in the San Jose area, don't forget the Trunk Show tomorrow at Scrapbook Island!

Have a la la lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. GRRREAT card. I love the colors. Wish I lived closer so I could attend the Trunk Show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love the color combo! Very cool layout too! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet Lisa...love the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these purples, greens & blues! Awesome coloring! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete