Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Birthday and new Beginnings

Happy Tuesday! This is Eva today and last week was our last challenge, which means something new is happening!! What is that exactly? Well, instead of seeing a couple of posts a week on the La-La Land Crafts Blog, now you will get to see new creations from the Design Team EVERY single day!!

I was lucky to be the first one, and today I am sharing my first card made with Birthday Marci. This stamp was introduced as a digi a few weeks ago, but now you will have to wait until it comes back in rubber on September 15th along with other stamps in our new Marci line :-)

Marci is the CUUUTEST little girl and I keep telling everyone, "a new girlie is in town", because she is going to go places! I just know it!!! She is so fun to color and I found myself pinching her, as I was done with different stages of coloring. Of course I used Copic markers to color her in and for some reason the color red was calling me for her little dress.


Papers I used are by October Afternoon and the card base is a Silhouette cutting file, which is another favorite. My border is cut from felt using my Spellbinder border die.

And let me share about something else that is NEW!!!! We have a new CUSTOMER GALLERY and please feel free to link your LaLa Land Creations here as many times as you want during the month (once per card please) and once a month we will have a "Customer Appreciation Day" when we will choose a random customer to award a prize to... it could be YOU! *Ü*


So, how is that for fun? We hope you play along with us and share all your adorable La-La Land creations, we can't wait to see!



One more thing before I let you go :-) We are showing you yet another one of the new stamps from our new Marci Collection!! This is Sweet Dreams Marci!!!


This stamp will be available in a digi format in our online store for a LIMITED time ONLY!!! Click HERE to go shopping!! Irina even made a card with this new stamp today, click here to visit her blog :-)

Have a fabulous day!

6 comments:

  1. Eva, I went to your blog to leave a comment, but my computer isn't working properly, so I'm going to leave one here! Your card is too cute! I love your papers and Marci is colored perfectly! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Marci card! I'm so looking forward to more from this new line of adorable stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva, thanks for kicking the new format off with such flair! Love your Marci card and I can't wait to check back everyday to see what surprises everyone has in store ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOOVE your sweet Birthday card Eva!! Fantastic coloring job and love your cute papers and that big scallopy border too! =) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute Eva! I agree... Marci is definitely going places! I could eat her with a spoon!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Birthday Marci is so adorable in her pretty little red dress! What a stunning card and details Eva!

    ReplyDelete