Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Winners of LLWWC42 Challenge!

Hey everyone! I'm sorry to be so late posting up the winners for my BLUE challenge. There were some awesome entries this past week. I wish I could give each of you an award! Don't forget that while you can enter any cards you wish in La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge, you are only eligible to win a $10 voucher to spend on rubber stamps in the La-La Land Crafts store or Top 3 award if you use La-La Land Crafts images in your cards.

Behold the winners of the Top 3 award for LLWWC42:

 


Aren't they great!!! Congratulations ladies! Please email Irina (info@lalalandcrafts.com) and she'll send you your Top 3 Badge!

And the winner of the $10 Voucher to spend on rubber stamps in the La-La Land Crafts store is Shirley N! Woo hoo!!! 

The next challenge will be posted tomorrow (Wednesday), so please be sure to join us then!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to everyone! Such wonderful submissions ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! I cannot believe I placed in the Top 3 AND won the $10 prize too--how lucky can I be!!! Thank you soooo much La-La Land Crafts, Irina, and members of the DT--I'm totally walking on air!!! Have a wonderful day, I know I will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cards looks so nice. I'd love o create one too.

    ReplyDelete