The theme I came up with for this week is ALTERED EMBELLISHMENTS. Take a store bought embellishment and change it in some way! For example, you can cut a petal off a flower to make a butterfly, sew a running stitch through some ribbon and gather to make a ruffle, take any embellishment and color it with paints/inks/markers, etc. Please include in your post what embellishment you altered and how you altered it. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
Also, one player will WIN a $10 Credit towards any rubber stamps of your choice in the La-La Land Crafts store!! And three of you will be awarded this TOP THREE award badge to proudly display on your blog!
- Create a NEW card/project for the challenge using the sketch shown above. You are more than welcome to combine challenges!
- Everyone is welcome to play, but to qualify for the Top Three badge and/or the prize your project MUST have a La-La Land Crafts stamp on it!! You are welcome to use any other stamps along with La-La Land Crafts images, such as sentiments, background, etc.
- Link your project to Mr. Linky below by Monday, May 3, 2010 at 11:59pm PDT (GMT-8). Be sure to link directly to the blog or gallery post featuring your entry! If you post your card on Splitcoaststampers or any other online gallery, please use BOTH keywords LLLC and LLWWC36.
- Create the link to this challenge (link back to us) in your blog or gallery post.
Maureen - Birthday Cake Maya
Jane - Cupcake Rosie
Kim - Lotus
Kristine - Sitting Lala
Jana - Princess Lala
1LuvnMama - Easter Dress Rosie
Sparkle - Lala with Rose
Please enter the FULL URL of your post with your challenge card in Mr. Linky below, or if it's a link to your gallery, please link us directly to your card. We can't wait to see what you come up with!!
Have a great day!
3. Kim Mc (Living in Paradise)
5. Beth aka BR-T
|7. Kate |