Monday, August 10, 2009

Kim Yu and Sheila Lygo


Hi! My name is Kim. I am so thrilled to be a part of La-La Land Crafts’ first Design Team! I fell in love with Irina’s super cute stamps the minute I saw the sneak peeks!

I live in California. I am happily married to a very wonderful, understanding man and I am very blessed with two super adorable babies, a boy and a girl. I work with Adoptions during the week and craft my nights and weekends away!

I am still over the moon to be a member of this wonderful Team! I can’t wait to start sharing these adorable stamps with everyone here and on my blog, Kimbee's Creations. I guarantee you will fall in love with them once you see the release on Wednesday, August 12, 2009! So mark your calendar!


 Hi my name is Sheila and like Kim, I too am thrilled to be part of La-La Land Crafts' first Design team. Irina's cute stamps are just up my street. :)

I live in the UK in a small market town called March. I'm married to John, 33 years next month. :) We have 2 daughters Kate (31) & Helen (30). We also have 3 gorgeous grandsons & are expecting number 4 to arrive TODAY!!!! So lots of excitement at the moment.

I've been a crafter for most of my life, from knitting in my younger days through to card making now, I love to stamp & colour and my passion is my Copic's. I love those babies, you can see some of my musings on my blog Here.

I'm really looking forward to working with Irina and the rest of team.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Team!! I feel lucky to have both of you!!
    Hugs!!
    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Kim and Sheila! Looking forward to working with you two! Sheila, sending good thoughts your way as you look forward to another grandchild! How exciting!

    hugs,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see Mrs Doubtfire in "the flesh" and so looking forward to viewing your new creations for La La Land Sheila which I know will be amazing like all your creations are.
    Hope all goes quick and well for Helen today.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim and Sheila :o)

    Can't wait to see what you come up with for La-La Land :D

    Sheila - wishing your daughter a speedy birth, I bet everyone is on tender hooks now just waiting for the call :) hope its soon and she doesnt go too far over.

    Hugs

    Kimmi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheila! Hi Kim! All I can say is Woo Hoo, let the fun begin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Shila! looking forward to getting to working with you! Congrats on your grandbaby as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats ladies and well done Granny Lygo x

    ReplyDelete